the perfect training boat, designed by Jo Richards.
This polyethelene dinghy is suitable for all junior sailing and is multi functional! It's an ideal practise boat for young sailors because of it's undestructable and unsinkable material. Because of the dimenions and styling, is also the perfect race trainer for the international Optimist Class.
Contact us on 01329 663883 for further information including club and multi-purchase discount and shipping.
Constructed from three layers of Polyethylene and made in aluminum moulds, the boat is much stiffer and tougher than standard training Optimists. It is fully UV stabilised, has extremely good buoyancy and is maintenance free. A robust trolley is available as an optional extra.
- Spacious: 1 kid; 2 kids; 1 kid+1 adult
- Maintenance free and longer life-span
- Extra strong Mast thwart
- Three ribs on the bottom for stiffness and dragging the boat up and down the beach.
- Completely fitted with standard optiparts parts.
- Self draining cockpit
- Adjustable Mast step
- Handgrip for pulling the boat
- Sleeve sail
- Plywood rudder and daggerboard
- 37 kg hull weight Delivery arranged at cost
Please enquire for more information.
Shipping options and costs will be emailed to the customer upon purchase of this item. Additional products bought with this item will be shipped separately and appropriate costs added at the checkout.